Blady Workforce Law Group is proud to offer the following resources:Professional Organizations and Governmental Agencies
- California Department of Fair Employment and Housing
- California Department of Insurance
- California Division of Labor Standards Enforcement
- California Supreme Court
- California State Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Law Library
- Los Angeles Superior Court
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- U.S. Department of Labor
Department of Labor Law Library
Law Library of the Department of Labor's Office of Administrative Law Judges
- New Employment Laws for 2013
- California Laws
- California State Senate
- California State Assembly
- U.S Library of Congress
- U.S. House of Representatives
- U.S. Senate
- California Rules of Court
- California Judicial Council Forms
- California Rules of Professional Conduct
- Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
- Federal Rules of Evidence
United States Code
Code of Federal Regulations
The Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) contains regulations issued by the executive departments and agencies of the Federal Government.
Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
Rules for civil litiation of actions brought in Federal district courts.
The Federal Register contains rules, proposed rules, and notices from Federal agencies and organizations, as well as executive orders.
Constitution of the United States
Text of Constitution.
Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967
Prohibiting employment discrimination against employees 40 years of age or older.
Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990
Prohibiting employment discrimination against individuals with disabilities in the public and private sector.
Civil Rights Act of 1866
42 U.S.C. Section 1981 prohibiting discrimination based on race.
Civil Rights Act of 1991
The Civil Rights Act of 1991 providing expanded remedies for discrimination.
Equal Pay Act of 1963
Prohibiting gender-based wage discrimination.
Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938
Establising minimum wage and overtime pay requirements, and the Department of Labor Regulations implementing the FLSA Act.
Family Medical Leave Act
Requiring employers with sufficient employees to give qualified employees unpaid leave for medical reasons, for the birth or adoption of a child, or for the care of a child, spouse or parent who has a serious health condition.
Rehabilitation Act of 1973
Prohibiting discrimination against individuals with disabilities who work for the federal government.
Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
Prohibiting discrimination because of race, gender, religion and/or national origin.
- CELA California Employment Lawyers Association
- NELA National Employment Lawyers Association
(The national association of which CELA is an affiliate)
- AAJ American Association for Justice
- ACLU American Civil Liberties Union
- California First Amendment Coalition
(obtaining public records, including forms)
- Equal Rights Advocates
(equal rights for women)
- The Impact Fund
- Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights Under the Law
- NLG National Lawyers Guild
- Neighborhood Legal Services
(selected Americans With Disabilities Act/504 cases)
- Workplace Fairness
(National organization helping to preserve and promote employee rights)