Why Blady Weinreb?
At Blady Weinreb Law Group we focus on providing the highest-quality legal representation.
Our experienced attorneys are dedicated to achieving client goals in a timely and efficient manner. We represent clients in civil litigation, arbitration, mediation and client counseling. Our dedicated lawyers collectively have over 40 years of experience in advice and counsel, litigation and advocacy.What We Do
Our areas of expertise include:
- Employment and Labor Law, including Wrongful Discharge and Unlawful Termination; Overtime, Meal and Rest Periods Claims; Disability, Age, Gender, National Origin, Pregnancy, Sex, Race, and Religious Discrimination; Family Medical Leave Act; Whistleblower (Sarbanes-Oxley); Collective and Representative Actions; and Severance Agreements.
- Personal Injury (PI) Claims, including slip & fall and motor vehicle accidents.
- Insurance Coverage, including insurance claim disputes and bad faith litigation.
- Professional Liability, including legal malpractice and insurance agent/broker negligence.
- Business Disputes, including partnership disputes and breach of contract claims.
Blady Weinreb’s diverse and substantive background allows us to provide a complete and integrated level of advocacy in many areas of law. This gives our lawyers an edge when handling complex legal matters. Our depth and breadth of experience allow us to provide comprehensive analysis in our effort to ensure the best results.Our Commitment to You
Blady Weinreb Law Group received the highest AV Peer Review rating from Martindale-Hubbell in recognition of superior legal ability and standards. We pride ourselves on our commitment to and reputation for providing clients with personalized and focused counsel. The firm is devoted to the highest standards of aggressive and professional legal representation to achieve the best possible results.